One country, One Nation One People: A United, Peaceful and Prosperous Fiji
- Peaceful and Prosperous Fiji based on Respect, Dignity and Harmony.
- Democratic principles, Basic Human Rights, Workers Rights and respect for cultural, religious and ethnic diversity.
- Fair and impartial application of the rule of law, regardless of ethnicity, class and cultural diversity.
- Equitable Economic Development.
- Freedom from the shackles of poverty and sufferings.
- Universal access to basic Health care, Housing and Education.
- Good governance through participatory decision making process at all levels involving key stakeholders, NGO’s and other development partners.
- Recognise the special needs of children, women, youth, elderly and other groups.
- Respect for different cultures, traditions and religions for our diverse and dynamic multiracial societies.
- International and regional relationships must be based on mutual respect in the interests of all the people of Fiji.